-   -   when to use a module & when to use a project (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366251-when-use-module-when-use-project.html)

Sally

when to use a module & when to use a project

When should I enter code into a module & when should I use the worksheets
within a module? - does it matter
--
Thanks
Sally

Norman Jones

when to use a module & when to use a project

Hi Sally,

Generally, use the woksheet moduke for worksheet event procedures; uset the
ThisWorkbook module for workbook event procedures and use a standard 9or
general) module for non-event procedures

---
Regards,
Norman