-   -   please help someone (again posting) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366232-please-help-someone-again-posting.html)

Tufail

please help someone (again posting)

sorry posting again.

ok, maybe there isn't any way that i haven't get any post, ok then any other
way to find out from my selection duplicate then delete those column ?
selection would be A:A

thanks in advance .

"Tufail" wrote:

hi
i want creat a macro that find duplicate data and not allow to download, i
means everyday i am downloading data from web and i am keeping in my
spreadsheet (i'm copying from web then doing paste in my sheet) and now i am
facing problam that duplicate data dowloading again and again, i want find
duplicate by A:A becoz there is Ref# always, my data range is A_col H_col ,
hopefull you got what i want say or what i want to make.

Thanks

Mike Q.

please help someone (again posting)

If I understand correctly, maybe this will help.

Sub MrMac()
[A:A].AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="Ref#"
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).EntireRo w.Delete
Mike Q.