-   -   Frames and buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366187-frames-buttons.html)

Sally Mae

Frames and buttons

I know this seems like a small problem but I am dying over this. I have a
spreadsheet that is a user is to paste info into. The user shall then press a
button and then a macro is executed. This works. My problem is that I do not
want to have a macro simply placed on the spreadsheet since the user can
move, delete etc. the button. Therefore I want to have the button placed in
some form of a container or embedded into the spreadsheet. However none of
this works for me. If I try to use the Frame anything that I try to put
inside the frame becomes invisible. Also when trying to embed the button onto
the spreadsheet it cannot be connected to a macro. I do not understand why I
have these problems! Please help me out if you have any clue! I really have
tried to figure it out! Thank you!

Leith Ross[_631_]

Frames and buttons

Hello Sallie Mae,

You can protect the objects on the worksheet by going to Tools
Protection Protect Sheet... and clear the Contents and Scenarios
checkboxes by clicking them. Use a password for added protection.
Repeat this for each sheet that has objects you don't moved, or
deleted.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--