-   -   ComboBox Lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/365877-combobox-lists.html)

Corey

ComboBox Lists

Hi all,

Need some help.

If a comboBox list is a set range from a worksheet, and as in my case it is a list of customer names.
When selected it creates a new worksheet and pastes the selection into a cell.

But if the customer is Not in the list, can i have the New customer added to the range somehow by code from the combobox value ?

Corey....

Harald Staff

ComboBox Lists

Hi Corey

Sure. If the entry is not in the list then the combobox'es ListIndex is -1. So if it's -1 then add the value to the list.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Corey" skrev i melding ...
Hi all,

Need some help.

If a comboBox list is a set range from a worksheet, and as in my case it is a list of customer names.
When selected it creates a new worksheet and pastes the selection into a cell.

But if the customer is Not in the list, can i have the New customer added to the range somehow by code from the combobox value ?

Corey....

witek

ComboBox Lists

Corey wrote:
/Hi all,/
//
/Need some help./
//
/If a comboBox list is a set range from a worksheet, and as in my case
it is a list of customer names./
/When selected it creates a new worksheet and pastes the selection into
a cell./
//
/But if the customer is Not in the list, can i have the New customer
added to the range somehow by code from the combobox value ?/
//
/Corey..../

adding at the end.
cbo.AddItem "value", cbo.ListCount

if you have multicolumn combo you can fill out other columns with

cbo.List(cbo.ListCount - 1, column) = "text"