-   -   Type mixture error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/365828-type-mixture-error.html)

Freddie Mac

Type mixture error

I am trying to send an array and a variable of the type Range between two
subs (it works fine without the array) but I get type error in ByVal
reference. I dont get it. Code:

Private Sub hittaRubriker(varWorksheetInfoArray As Variant)
Dim rng1 As Range
Set rng1 =
Worksheets(varWorksheetInfoArray(0)).Cells.Find_(v arWorksheetInfoArray(1),
LookIn:=xlValues)
Call chartMaker(varWorksheetInfoArray, rng1)

Private Sub chartMaker(varWorksheetInfoArray As Variant, rng1 As Range)

Please please help me with this!!!! I would be most greatful!

Bob Phillips

Type mixture error

Don't get the error. What doe the code calling hittaRubriker look like?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Freddie Mac" wrote in message
I am trying to send an array and a variable of the type Range between two
subs (it works fine without the array) but I get type error in ByVal
reference. I dont get it. Code:

Private Sub hittaRubriker(varWorksheetInfoArray As Variant)
Dim rng1 As Range
Set rng1 =
Worksheets(varWorksheetInfoArray(0)).Cells.Find_(v arWorksheetInfoArray(1),
LookIn:=xlValues)
Call chartMaker(varWorksheetInfoArray, rng1)

Private Sub chartMaker(varWorksheetInfoArray As Variant, rng1 As Range)

Please please help me with this!!!! I would be most greatful!

John.Greenan

Type mixture error

is rng1 always a range or can it be nothing if the .Find method finds nothing?

why not just have chartMaker run the extra lines

www.alignment-systems.com