Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sheet Name to Cell Value

Hi:

have a very large workbook with about 200 sheets. Each sheet has a
name. I need to copy the sheet name to cell B7 on that sheet for every
sheet. Does any one has a code for this? I was tryng to use

ActiveSheet.Range("B7").Text = ActiveSheet.Name

but I can't get it to work.

--
halem2
halem2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9930