-   -   Using Active Cell Value in a Calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/365660-using-active-cell-value-calculation.html)

tedd13

Using Active Cell Value in a Calculation

Hello,
I am trying to use the value in a cell in a calculation. But I want the
results of the calculation to stay in the cell.

Here is my formula: =ROUND(D1*ActiveCell.Value,2). The active cell contains
the value 0.1017.

Is there a way to use the value in a cell and replace it with the results of
a calculation?

Thanks

fugazi48

Using Active Cell Value in a Calculation

This is crude but it works for me...

Sub cellcalc()
Dim deeone
deeone = Range("d1").Value

ActiveCell.Value = Round((deeone * ActiveCell.Value), 2)

End Sub