-   -   ComboBox ShowDropButtonWhen error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/365624-combobox-showdropbuttonwhen-error.html)

leonidas[_25_]

ComboBox ShowDropButtonWhen error

Hi,

I've tried to change the ShowDropButtonWhen property of ComboBox58 in
my activeworksheet with the following macro, but I get a
Run-time error '438': Object doesn't support this property or method.

Sub Change_ShowDropButtonWhen()

Set ws = ActiveSheet
Dim ComboBox58 As OLEObject
Set ComboBox58 = ws.OLEObjects("ComboBox58")
ComboBox58.ShowDropButtonWhen = fmShowDropButtonWhenAlways

End Sub

Can someone help me solve this error? Thanks in advance!

--
leonidas
leonidas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35375

whylite

ComboBox ShowDropButtonWhen error

Why not right click on the combobox select properties and change it manually.
Is there a need to have a macro do it.
--
Thanks!
Shane W