-   -   Additional Controls disabled (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/364454-additional-controls-disabled.html)

Perico[_2_]

Additional Controls disabled

In the vbe, Excel 2003, when I go into Tools on the menu, the "Additional
Controls" submenu is disabled. I reinstalled, adding .NET programming
support - but still no luck.

What might cause this?

Norman Jones

Additional Controls disabled

Hi Perico,

In the vbe, Excel 2003, when I go into Tools on the menu, the "Additional
Controls" submenu is disabled.

One possibility is that a standard module is the active module. Try
activating a userform module.

---
Regards,
Norman