Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hourly Macro Help

Hi, All

Currently we run a Macro each hour that ends up printing a sheet for us
to manually enter the data into our call plan. What I would like to do,
is just have the macro paste the data directley into the rows each hour
rather than printing out this sheet.

Here is an example of the Destination lay out:

offered abandoned Primary%

7a
8a
9a

So what i need it to do, is fill in a different row every hour, with
the current data from an hourly export. Im not sure how to tell it to
do that.

--
okcscott3
okcscott3's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35461