-   -   Help function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/364266-help-function.html)

anderssweden

Help function

I want to provide a message box that pops up with some additional information
in the form of a help text that is accessed by pressing the help button in
the messagebox. However I do not know how to do this. Furthermore, people
refer to the help in visual basic. When I use this many items are listed but
no help is avalibale. This occurs when the help list looks like this: "MsgBox
Function (Visual Basic for Applications)". Thus, I cannot get any help for
any items listed as "Visual Basic for Applications". Why? Anyone?
--
banker

Bob Phillips

Help function