-   -   Special Cell Selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/364243-special-cell-selection.html)

bodhisatvaofboogie

Special Cell Selection

I have a nice macro that does some wonderful stuff. I want to take it a step
further, but I'm at a block. The next step is to take every cell that is
highlighted in yellow and delete the values in them. What would a formula
look like to plug into my macro? THANKS!!!!!

Gary''s Student

Special Cell Selection

This looks for Yellow #6:

Sub gsnu()
Dim r As Range
For Each r In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
If r.Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Then r.Value = 0
Next
Gary's Student