-   -   no builtin chart options for me..(Excel 2000)!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/364238-no-builtin-chart-options-me-excel-2000-a.html)

roshinpp_77[_10_]

no builtin chart options for me..(Excel 2000)!!

hi members,
I have got a problem with my chart functions.When i click the chart tab
from the menu bar, the window opens with different chart options.In that
we have got two tabs...standard and custom.For me, in custom type...i
dont have any built in charts.To get built in charts what is to be
done..from where can i get that.

My requirement is combination chart.ie.Bar and line combination.

Please advice...

Thanks Roshin

--
roshinpp_77