-   -   Creating cub file using VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/364227-creating-cub-file-using-vba.html)

Tecnet

Creating cub file using VBA

I am trying to figure out how to create programatically cube file out of .txt
file or acess table. I read that I need to install add-in for SQLServer
Analysis Services. So I installed but I do not know how to make use of it in
VBA.

My problem is that I need to create more than hundred cube files weekly -
it's really time-consuming.

How can I do this ? Maybe sample code ? Any help appreciated !

Thanks in advance
Tecnet

AA2e72E

Creating cub file using VBA

You might want to have a look at the ADO Shape Language.