-   -   Calling Excel Automation Add-In in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/364165-calling-excel-automation-add-vba.html)

Matthew Wieder

Calling Excel Automation Add-In in VBA

We have an Automation Add-In that we developed in C# (2.0) which we are
calling from the worksheet in Excel (2003). We want to be able to call
functions in that AddIn from VBA code in teh workbook as well. If it
was a COM Add-IN, we could call
Application.COMAddIns.Item("TestAutomationAddIn.Fu nctions").Object to
get a handle to the AddIn and make calls on it, but the
Application.AddIns Collection (where Automation AddIns are accessed)
does not expose the Object property. How can I get a handle to my
Automation AddIn?
thanks!