-   -   Conditional Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/364149-conditional-formula.html)

Tufail

Conditional Formula

Hello,
I need your help about Conditional Formula.

if A_col has date then i want change the color(any) in B_col.

I think you could understand this.

Thanks/Tufail

Bob Phillips

Conditional Formula

You need a UDF

Function HasDate(rng As Range)
HasDate = IsDate(rng.Value)
End Function

and in the CF, use

=HasDate(A1)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Tufail" wrote in message
Hello,
I need your help about Conditional Formula.

if A_col has date then i want change the color(any) in B_col.

I think you could understand this.

Thanks/Tufail

Tufail

Conditional Formula

really sorry sir , it's doesn't work --- =HasDate(A1)

"Tufail" wrote in message
Hello,
I need your help about Conditional Formula.

if A_col has date then i want change the color(any) in B_col.

I think you could understand this.

Thanks/Tufail

Bob Phillips

Conditional Formula