-   -   Deleting automatic page breaks in excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/364121-deleting-automatic-page-breaks-excel-2003-a.html)

mLinn

Deleting automatic page breaks in excel 2003

Hello,

I have a problem concerning deleting automatic page breaks in excel
2003. I found this code in a previous discussion:

Sub DeleteHPageBreaks()
Dim pb As HPageBreak
Dim lCount As Long
For lCount = Sheet1.HPageBreaks.Count To 1 Step -1
Set pb = Sheet1.HPageBreaks(lCount)
If pb.Type = xlPageBreakAutomatic Then pb.Delete
Next lCount
End Sub

The code seems to work fine in previous excel versions, but not in
2003. Does anyone know how to solve this in excel 2003?

I would appreciate your help!

/Malin

Tom Ogilvy

Deleting automatic page breaks in excel 2003

Deleting automatic pagebreaks is pretty much meaningless.

Just set displaypagebreaks to false and it will be just as effective.

Tom Ogilvy