-   -   "Force" user to save file with specific name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363916-force-user-save-file-specific-name.html)

Jen

"Force" user to save file with specific name

Is there a way to 'force' the user to save the file using a required name? I
am sending out a template to 70+ users and need to pull in the data per the
filename I want. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom Ogilvy

"Force" user to save file with specific name

Use the beforeclose and beforesave events to enforce/control what you want.

for an overview of events if you are not familiar.

Tom Ogilvy