-   -   Shortcut Key (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363903-shortcut-key.html)

toocold[_27_]

Shortcut Key

Good afternoon,

I would like to set up a key or combination of keys that would call a
userform for me. Is it possible to do this? i.e. Alt"}" to call the
MainMenu userform?

Thanks,
dw

--
toocold
toocold's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31608

Tom Ogilvy

Shortcut Key

Look in Excel VBA help at the Onkey method.

For that combination, assign a macro that has the command to show the form

Sub MyMacro()
MainMenu.Show
End Sub

for example.