-   -   Format prompt in VB InputBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363897-format-prompt-vbulletin-inputbox.html)

Patrick14

Format prompt in VB InputBox

I have been using VB to automate (and make somewhat chimpanzee proof) some
Excel spreadsheets that I use to track info at the RV Dealership I work for.

I would like to change (make larger) the font characters used to print the
prompt in the InputBox which is displayed for the user to enter data.

So far I have not been smart enough to discover a way to do this. Can
anyone help?

--
Pat...........................

Don Guillett

Format prompt in VB InputBox

No can do . Try a userform instead

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Patrick14" wrote in message
I have been using VB to automate (and make somewhat chimpanzee proof) some
Excel spreadsheets that I use to track info at the RV Dealership I work
for.

I would like to change (make larger) the font characters used to print the
prompt in the InputBox which is displayed for the user to enter data.

So far I have not been smart enough to discover a way to do this. Can
anyone help?

--

RB Smissaert

Format prompt in VB InputBox

If you want a custom msgbox and inputbox with lots of powerful options then
here is one I uploaded some weeks ago:
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb...65065&lngWId=1

RBS