-   -   Disable all "Refresh Data on File open" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363882-disable-all-refresh-data-file-open.html)

SupperDuck

Disable all "Refresh Data on File open"

Dear all,

I have an excel workbook with 3 sheets,

And in sheet there are more than 5 queries.

When my start macro, it saves the workbook in a new file name.

And in this position, I want to disable all queris. The queries can be
deleted, the "refresh data on file open" can be diabled... Whatever the
solution is, I don't want to see any info box about enabling or disabling the
queries when i open the new file.

Can you please help me?

Kindest regards,

Ardus Petus

Disable all "Refresh Data on File open"

Sub ClearAllQueries()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim qt As QueryTable

For Each qt In ws.QueryTables
qt.Delete
Next qt
Next ws
End Sub

HTH
--
AP

"SupperDuck" a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
Dear all,

I have an excel workbook with 3 sheets,

And in sheet there are more than 5 queries.

When my start macro, it saves the workbook in a new file name.

And in this position, I want to disable all queris. The queries can be
deleted, the "refresh data on file open" can be diabled... Whatever the
solution is, I don't want to see any info box about enabling or disabling
the
queries when i open the new file.

Can you please help me?

Kindest regards,