-   -   Excel 2007 Beta (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363866-excel-2007-beta.html)

HSalim[MVP]

Excel 2007 Beta

Hi,
Where do I post questions on Excel2007 Beta?
Thanks
Habib

--
www.DynExtra.com
A resource for the Microsoft Dynamics Community

Share your knowledge. Add your favorite questions and answers

Help add questions to this site! We want Your input.

MH

Excel 2007 Beta

You could try posting to an Excel newgroup. <g

MH