-   -   Macro to Move Excel Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363809-macro-move-excel-button.html)

[email protected]

Macro to Move Excel Button

Greetings,

I'm using Excel 2000. I use a particular spreadsheet to keep track of
labor data each week and would like to make macro that will copy a
blank copy of formulas and data and paste it to the bottome of my
exsisting spreadsheet, this part I can do. The part I am having
problems with is this, I made a button that sits off to the side of my
data on this spreadsheet... and what I would like to do is put in the
macro the movement of this button so when a new weeks worth of data
gets copied down to the end of my sheet it moves the button down next
to the new weeks data.

Thanks for any insight,
Benjamin L. Falk

Ardus Petus

Macro to Move Excel Button

To fit CommandButton1 to cell K100:

'------------------------------------------------
Sub tester()
Dim oCB As Object
Set oCB = ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("CommandButton1")
With Range("K100")
oCB.Top = .Top
oCB.Left = .Left
End With
End Sub
'--------------------------------------------------

HTH
--
AP

a écrit dans le message de news:
Greetings,

I'm using Excel 2000. I use a particular spreadsheet to keep track of
labor data each week and would like to make macro that will copy a
blank copy of formulas and data and paste it to the bottome of my
exsisting spreadsheet, this part I can do. The part I am having
problems with is this, I made a button that sits off to the side of my
data on this spreadsheet... and what I would like to do is put in the
macro the movement of this button so when a new weeks worth of data
gets copied down to the end of my sheet it moves the button down next
to the new weeks data.

Thanks for any insight,
Benjamin L. Falk

[email protected]