-   -   Calling a button event from a .NEt application (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363800-calling-button-event-net-application.html)

Stanley

Calling a button event from a .NEt application

Hi,

i don't know if my question is in place, but i was wondering if it is
possible to call a button on an excel sheet from an external .NET
application.

The deal is, i have an excelsheet which does some math based on some input.
Input happens manually as for calling the math function with a button. Now i
want to do this automatically. I want to use the .NET app to open de
excelsheet, fill out the parameters and than call the calculation button (or
its event). Is this possible?

Thanks,

Stanley