-   -   Formatting / centring Text in a Msg Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363788-formatting-centring-text-msg-box.html)

JB2010

Formatting / centring Text in a Msg Box

Hi

this should be very easy....

how do i get the text centred in a Msg Box?

I can get text on separate lines through the '& Chr(10)' code, but if i
split a long line of text & a short line of text onto separate lines it looks
stupid because its all aligned left.

as always, any help gratefully recieved. apologies for the rather basic
question!!!

cheers

jb

Norman Jones

Formatting / centring Text in a Msg Box

Hi JB,

There is no built in method.

You could consder designing a custom userform.

See also an old suggestion from Andy Pope:

http://www.puremis.net/excel/Masters...ext_Andy.shtml

---
Regards,
Norman