-   -   Arranging VBA windows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363679-arranging-vba-windows.html)

Hari

Arranging VBA windows

Hi,

I want to arrange the three windows in the following way:-

a) Project-VBA project --- On left top side and just big enough to view
the workbook name. Its left edge should be glues to left edge of VBA
editor
b) Properties --- Jusst below a) and the edges for each glues together.
c) VBA editor - Occupying the rest of the retail space in such a way
that its left edge is glued to a) and b) and stretches.

I understand that the above is default arrangement, but somehow I
messed it up and I just cant seem to glue c) with a) and b).

Pls note I have been able to glue together a) and b) but again these 2
somehow dont stick to the to left edge of VBA editor.

Regards,
HP
India

Dave Peterson

Arranging VBA windows

If this is the default view, you can:

Close excel
Windows start button|run
regedit
(click ok)

And then follow the instructions posted by Tom Ogilvy:

What version of excel? If Version 2002 or 2003 look for

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Commo n\Dock

you aren't deleting a file. You are deleting a value in the registry.
Windows/Excel will recreate it with default values which should restore the
original layout of the VBE.

--

Dave Peterson

Hari

Arranging VBA windows

Dav,

Thanks for posting the solution by Tom. It works perfectly.

regards,
HP
India