-   -   How to read the Amount and MinusValues of ErrorBars in a series (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363661-how-read-amount-minusvalues-errorbars-series.html)

Kevin Beckham[_3_]

How to read the Amount and MinusValues of ErrorBars in a series

How can I programmatically determine the Amount and MinusValues of a chart
series that has X and Y error bars? I need to change the error bars into
error ellipses but first I need the size of the individual error bars.
The ErrorBar method sets the Amount and MinusValues, but the ErrorBars
property appears to only allow access to what it looks like.