-   -   use of morefunc funtions in excel macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363495-use-morefunc-funtions-excel-macros.html)

K7

use of morefunc funtions in excel macros

Hello all!

I'm writing a macro and I'd like to use one of the functions included in
Longre's free morefunc.xll add-in from http://xcell05.free.fr/

I'm interested in using UniqueValues but I don't manage it to work.

For example, an very simple code like this:

Sub ExtractItems()

Dim i As Integer
Dim list As Variant
Dim DataRange As Range

Set DataRange = Worksheets("Hoja1").Range("$A$1:$B$4")

list = uniquevalues(DataRange)

End Sub

doesn't work at all (plus, I get an error).

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I've already checked that the add-in is
properly loaded.

Can you help me with this?

Many thanks in advance.

RB Smissaert

use of morefunc funtions in excel macros

This is the syntax you need:

list = Run([uniquevalues], DataRange)

It is explained in the help file.

RBS

"K7" wrote in message
Hello all!

I'm writing a macro and I'd like to use one of the functions included in
Longre's free morefunc.xll add-in from http://xcell05.free.fr/

I'm interested in using UniqueValues but I don't manage it to work.

For example, an very simple code like this:

Sub ExtractItems()

Dim i As Integer
Dim list As Variant
Dim DataRange As Range

Set DataRange = Worksheets("Hoja1").Range("$A$1:$B$4")

list = uniquevalues(DataRange)

End Sub

doesn't work at all (plus, I get an error).

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I've already checked that the add-in is
properly loaded.

Can you help me with this?

Many thanks in advance.

K7

use of morefunc funtions in excel macros

Thanks RB.