Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting a Pattern of Cells

What would a formula for a macro look like for selecting a specific pattern
of cells within a column. For example:

I would like to select every 7th cell of Column A. What I mean by that is,
select cell A7, and A14, A21, A28, A35, etc on down the line. Make
Sense???

Then I would like to follow up that selection by taking them all, cutting
them and moving them UP three rows, and Over to the right 4 columns. That
make sense??? I'm not having much luck gettin anywhere on this one.
Thanks!!!