-   -   Macro for printing specific worksheet from a workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363440-macro-printing-specific-worksheet-workbook.html)

splosczynski

Macro for printing specific worksheet from a workbook

Hello,

What I want to do is print a specific worksheet from a specifi
workbook based on data entered in text boxes. One text box woul
provide the workbook name and the other text box would provide th
worksheet within the specified workbook. All the user would have to d
is enter the workbook and worksheet names and then press a button t
print.

I currently have created a separate workbook with just a userform tha
contains a print button and two text boxes.

If I could get some help with the code that would be great.

thanks,

scot

--
splosczynsk