-   -   Can't paste picture while Protect Sheet is on... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363338-cant-paste-picture-while-protect-sheet.html)

groundhog1

Can't paste picture while Protect Sheet is on...

I am trying to paste a picture file (.bmp,.jpg) into some unprotected cells
using a macro. But, if I have protection on in a different area of the
spreadsheet, the picture doesn't come in. It only works if the whole sheet
is unprotected.

Now this same program was working before. I made some changes to a
seemingly unrelated part of the program, and now it doesn't work.

Anybody know what this is or how to get around it?

Thanks,
groundhog

groundhog1

Can't paste picture while Protect Sheet is on...

I figured it out.
I just coded the program to turn off protection while I pasted and then
turned it on again.
duhh.
Thanks,
gh