-   -   How to execute a excel subroutine from visual basic (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363303-how-execute-excel-subroutine-visual-basic.html)

Ivan Lozada

How to execute a excel subroutine from visual basic

Hello There,

How do I execute, say the Excel Public Sub Sub_1(msg as string), subroutine
from a Visual Basic 6.0 Program?

Thanks,
Ivan

Chip Pearson

How to execute a excel subroutine from visual basic

Assuming you have a variable in your VB6 program that references
the Excel Application, you can use the Run method to execute the
sub. E.g,.

XLApp.Run "workbookname.xls!Sub_1", "Msg"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Ivan Lozada" wrote in