-   -   Positioning the Calendar on working screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363197-positioning-calendar-working-screen.html)

MVM

Positioning the Calendar on working screen

How to find the working screen top, left, width and height.
when I pop up the calendar it goes some times goes out of screen. This is
forcing the user to scroll the window.
I tried activewindow but it is not the working area.
Thanks for the help.
MVM

Norman Jones

Positioning the Calendar on working screen

Hi MVM,

Look at the VisibleRange Property in VBA help.

'=============
Public Sub Tester()
Dim rng As Range

Set rng = ActiveWindow.VisibleRange

With rng
Debug.Print .Top, .Left, .Width, .Height
End With

End Sub

---
Regards,