-   -   Macro: If(And(... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363088-macro-if.html)

herve[_17_]

Macro: If(And(...

Hi All,
anyone could help me to write a Macro for:

In Colomn A, From A12 to A?? I have Text.
The last Cell in Colomn A is variable, (is A50 now but tom, can be
A500)

I want a Macro that does:
In Cell E12, the Formula :
E12 = If(And(B12="",C12="",D12<""),D12)
and copy the formula to Cell E...(last Value in Colomn A).
E13 = if(and(B13="",C13="",D13<""),D13)
Exx = if(and(Bxx="",Cxx="",Dxx<""),Dxx)

Regards
Herve

--
herve
herve's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27314

[email protected]

Macro: If(And(...

Hi
No need for a macro. Simply highlight the column of cells in column E
you want to apply the formula too (with the first cell in the column
containing your formula) and do Edit, Fill Down.

regards
Paul

herve wrote:
Hi All,
anyone could help me to write a Macro for:

In Colomn A, From A12 to A?? I have Text.
The last Cell in Colomn A is variable, (is A50 now but tom, can be
A500)

I want a Macro that does:
In Cell E12, the Formula :
E12 = If(And(B12="",C12="",D12<""),D12)
and copy the formula to Cell E...(last Value in Colomn A).
E13 = if(and(B13="",C13="",D13<""),D13)
Exx = if(and(Bxx="",Cxx="",Dxx<""),Dxx)

Regards
Herve

--
herve
herve's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27314
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=547758

herve[_18_]

Macro: If(And(...

Thanks Paul,
but i would like to run this in a macro in order to avoid this kind o
action (copy paste)

Thank

--
herv
herve's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2731

Bob Phillips

Macro: If(And(...

Dim iLastRow As Long
iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Range("E12").Resize(iLastRow - 11).Formula = _
"=IF(AND(B12="""",C12="""",D12<""""),D12,"""" )"

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"herve" wrote in
message ...

Hi All,
anyone could help me to write a Macro for:

In Colomn A, From A12 to A?? I have Text.
The last Cell in Colomn A is variable, (is A50 now but tom, can be
A500)

I want a Macro that does:
In Cell E12, the Formula :
E12 = If(And(B12="",C12="",D12<""),D12)
and copy the formula to Cell E...(last Value in Colomn A).
E13 = if(and(B13="",C13="",D13<""),D13)
Exx = if(and(Bxx="",Cxx="",Dxx<""),Dxx)

Regards
Herve