-   -   Select worksheet tab at furthest left position (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363012-select-worksheet-tab-furthest-left-position.html)

joeski

Select worksheet tab at furthest left position

Hi all

I need a VBA routine to select the worksheetm located at the furthest left
position in a workbook. I'd just select "Sheet1" except it may not be in the
far left location and I don't want to refer to any tab name.

Thanks in advance.
--
joeski

Norman Jones

Select worksheet tab at furthest left position

Hi Joeski,

Try:

Sheets(1).Select

---
Regards,
Norman

"joeski" wrote in message
Hi all

I need a VBA routine to select the worksheetm located at the furthest left
position in a workbook. I'd just select "Sheet1" except it may not be in
the
far left location and I don't want to refer to any tab name.

Thanks in advance.
--
joeski

Norman Jones

Select worksheet tab at furthest left position

Hi Joeski.

Sheets(1).Select

Should be:

Worksheets(1).Select

---
Regards,
Norman

Judy

Select worksheet tab at furthest left position

I am trying to link to data from the 'furthest left position' to a totals
worksheet. The formula for the cell in the totals worksheet works with
='200608'!B81
but not with
=Worksheets(1)!B39
I don't want a named worksheet, just whichever is in 'furthest left position'
The Worksheet(1)!select works in code, but any ideas on referencing the
worksheet in a formula?
judy

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Joeski.