-   -   Caption property (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/362976-caption-property.html)

the dude[_4_]

Caption property

Hi guys,
I'm building an UserForm and I have inserted a Combobox. In the
combobox property window, the caption property should allow me to
insert the data I would like to be displayed when clicking in the
combobox, but I really don't have a clue how to do that...
Anyone knows????
Thanks
The dude

--
the dude
the dude's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32838

Norman Jones

Caption property

Hi Dude,

A combobox does not have a caption property.

Try setting the control's RowSource property to the address of the data
range.

---
Regards,
Norman