-   -   Use a Form to Browse Data in a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/362822-use-form-browse-data-worksheet.html)

Cozmo2

Use a Form to Browse Data in a worksheet

Is there a way to view data on at worksheet with a form? I want
something similiar to the Data, Form found on the spread sheet toolbar.
I need to be able to view each record and add a record if needed.

Thanks for any help you can give.

--
Cozmo2
Cozmo2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34944

Harald Staff

Use a Form to Browse Data in a worksheet

Hi Coz

Try J-walk's form
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

HTH. Best wishes Harald