-   -   Sorting Routines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/362760-sorting-routines.html)

ADG

Sorting Routines

Can anyone point me in the direction of some sorting routine examples. I
could write a simple "Bubble Sort", but I used to have some code for what I
would call a "shell" sort which was much quicker. I tried searching MSDN but
its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Regards
--
Tony Green

Ardus Petus

Sorting Routines

http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?cod...variations.htm

HTH
--
AP

"ADG" a écrit dans le message de news:
Can anyone point me in the direction of some sorting routine examples. I
could write a simple "Bubble Sort", but I used to have some code for what
would call a "shell" sort which was much quicker. I tried searching MSDN
but
its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Regards
--
Tony Green

Gary''s Student

Sorting Routines

See:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...2beba87205e270
--
Gary''s Student

"ADG" wrote:

Can anyone point me in the direction of some sorting routine examples. I
could write a simple "Bubble Sort", but I used to have some code for what I
would call a "shell" sort which was much quicker. I tried searching MSDN but
its like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Regards
--
Tony Green

ADG

Sorting Routines

Many thanks Gary & Ardus, just what I was looking for.
--
Tony Green