-   -   conection with Oracle database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/362330-conection-oracle-database.html)

ashishprem[_19_]

conection with Oracle database

Hi,
I want to connect to a Oracle database using macro.Please tell me what
connection string shall i use for the connection?
Thanks,
Ashish

--
ashishprem
ashishprem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31485

Tom Ogilvy

conection with Oracle database

http://www.carlprothman.net/

click where is says "Looking for Connection Strings"

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"ashishprem" wrote:

Hi,
I want to connect to a Oracle database using macro.Please tell me what
connection string shall i use for the connection?
Thanks,
Ashish

--
ashishprem
ashishprem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31485
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545202

ashishprem[_20_]

conection with Oracle database

thnks for the code. but its not working.. may be i m doing some mistake
can you please give the code to insert record in the database.
i m new to the the database connectivity part

--
ashishpre
ashishprem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3148

Tim Williams

conection with Oracle database

Show your non-working code and I'm sure someone will suggest a fix.
What does your code do instead of working?

Tim