-   -   Problem with Monotype Sorts Check Mark (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/362094-problem-monotype-sorts-check-mark.html)

jgeniti

Problem with Monotype Sorts Check Mark

Hello Group,
I have a spreadsheet in which I am using the Monotype Sorts font to
represent a check mark. This has worked great for all of my users up
until now. I have a new user and when he views the sheet the check mark
shows up as file cabinet icon. Does anybody have any idea why this
might be happening?

I did notice this happened when I tried implementing my system on some
machines in Hong Kong but I thought this might be due to regional
settings or something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
James

jgeniti

Problem with Monotype Sorts Check Mark

I just solved my own problem.
FYI, if anyone else is having this issue all I did was copied the
monotype font file from the fonts folder of a pc where it was correct
and pasted into the fonts folder of the PC that was having the issue.

Thanks anyway.

Tom Ogilvy

Problem with Monotype Sorts Check Mark

Thanks anyway.

And I thought "Font not installed? No, that's too obvious!" <g

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy