-   -   Date Format Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/361564-date-format-error.html)

andrewb

Date Format Error

Hi,
I'm importing a sheet from a .csv file into an excel workbook using the
command:

Sheets(1).Move

The .csv sheet has a column of dates in the format dd/mm/yyyy.
When I manually move the sheet (ie. tile the windows and drag-and-drop),
there are no problems. But when I run the sub with the above command, some of
the dates come out in dd/mm/yyyy format and others in dd/mm/yy. This messes
up subsequent formulae as excel can't identify if the "yy" date are 20yy or
19yy.
Can anyone help?