Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Writing Fast VBA UDFs - London july19/20

I am looking forward to finally meeting many email names in person at the
2006 UK Excel User Conference.

http://www.exceluserconference.com/2006UKEUC.html

For my session on writing fast VBA UDFs I am currently having fun preparing
the examples :

- AVERAGETOL - the slowest version uses Excel/VBA defaults, the fastest is
48 times faster and twice as fast as the equivalent SUMPRODUCT formula.

- FLOOKUP - runs faster than VLOOKUP for everything except approximate
sorted match, for which both FLOOKUP and VLOOKUP are so fast its hard to
tell the difference anyway <g.

Hope to see many of you there.

Charles Williams
Decision Models
www.DecisionModels.com

Writing Fast VBA UDFs - London july19/20 Charles Williams Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 May 2nd 06 10:43 PM
Writing Fast VBA UDFs - London july19/20 Charles Williams Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 2nd 06 10:43 PM
UDFs DoctorG Excel Programming 3 July 5th 05 01:49 PM
Fast writing in worksheets Kenshyuri Excel Programming 3 October 29th 04 06:53 PM
Fast reading/writing of CSV files Chris Jakeman Excel Programming 2 August 6th 04 10:29 AM