-   -   Need macro to filter, create tab on filter and copy/paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/360337-need-macro-filter-create-tab-filter-copy-paste.html)

Jen[_11_]

Need macro to filter, create tab on filter and copy/paste

I'm pretty new to creating macros and don't have a good grasp on it
yet. I am creating a spreadsheet where data will be imported into an
"All" worksheet. I then need the macro to filter on the "Product Code"
column, create a new worksheet for each new product code (as well as
naming the tab the respective PC number), then copying the info from
the rows with PC and pasting into the respective worksheet. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!! It's expected I do this even though no
one else around here has any clue HOW! Thanks.

Tom Ogilvy

Need macro to filter, create tab on filter and copy/paste

See this page on Ron de Bruin's site:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Tom Ogilvy