Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ana Ana is offline

Default Is it possible......?

Hi ,
I have a macro and at the end I create a pdf file using the following:
Sheets(Array("1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "10", 16" )).Select
Application.ActivePrinter = "Acrobat Distiller sur RPT1:"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"Acrobat Distiller sur RPT1:", Collate:=True

but like this I have to wait until I am asked where to save the file and
with what name .... my question is is it possible to save the file in pdf
with a certain name in a certain folder witout being asked .

What I have to change in my code to save the pdf file "test.pdf" in
c:\Index ?

thanks
Ana