-   -   Refreshing data when workbook opens (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/360025-refreshing-data-when-workbook-opens.html)

Keith

Refreshing data when workbook opens

I have an Excel workbook that links into an Access database. It has three
pivot tables linked into the data that refer to a named range that changes
with the amount of data.

I have it set to refresh the data and the pivot tables when the workbook is
opened, but it seams to update the tables then the data.

How can I make it update the data then the tables?

Tom Ogilvy

Refreshing data when workbook opens

Why not add code in the workbook_open event to refresh the Tables again.

Tom Ogilvy