-   -   What is Excel CS? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/359987-what-excel-cs.html)

Neil Bhandar[_4_]

What is Excel CS?

Can I embed an interactive dashboard (LIVE) in Powerpoint which links to
Excel using "Excel CS"?

Could some one pls recommend a book. Thanks in advance!

Rgds,
-Neil

Edwin Tam[_7_]

What is Excel CS?

I think there is no software called Excel CS. (There is Adobe Photoshop CS.)

The closest thing I heard of is an old computer virus named:
Macro.Excel.Laroux.cs

Regards,
Edwin Tam

http://www.vonixx.com