-   -   how do i make a macro that will select all those cells that are empty (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/359916-how-do-i-make-macro-will-select-all-those-cells-empty.html)

VB Script for Excel

how do i make a macro that will select all those cells that are empty

I need to make macro that will select only those cells that have no
values in it. How do i do that?

For example: lets say the excel sheet has values in B4 and A9 and A22.
How would i make a macro that will select all other cells except those
three cells above.?

Regrds

Niek Otten

how do i make a macro that will select all those cells that are empty

EditGo ToSpecial, Select Blanks.
If you need this in VBA, record a macro doing the above

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"VB Script for Excel" wrote in message oups.com...
|I need to make macro that will select only those cells that have no
| values in it. How do i do that?
|
| For example: lets say the excel sheet has values in B4 and A9 and A22.
| How would i make a macro that will select all other cells except those
| three cells above.?
|

| Regrds

Bob Phillips[_6_]

how do i make a macro that will select all those cells that are empty

ActiveSheet.UsedRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlank s).Select

--
HTH

Bob Phillips