-   -   Help with Wait X Then Go (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/359726-help-wait-x-then-go.html)

Ikaabod[_17_]

Help with Wait X Then Go

Hi all,
If it's possible, how might I have a macro do A, wait X seconds, do B
wait X seconds, then do C, wait X seconds, and so on...

and while this is going on have another macro running.

My main problem lies in the "waiting" and in having another macr
running while the "waiting macro" is running.

Also, while both are running the user should be able to move th
activecell during the process. The current activecell location wil
affect the outcome of both running macros throughout the process.

Thanks in advance,
Ikaabo

--
Ikaabo