-   -   populate data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/359685-populate-data.html)

edwardpestian[_2_]

populate data

Hi All.

I'm trying t0 enter specific numerical data in to one table on Sheet3.
I then want that data to populate into specific cells in Sheet2. Once
the data has been populated, any future attempts to populate would give
a message: "This cell(s) have already been populated. Do you wish to
continue: Yes NO

Thanks for any help.

EP

--
edwardpestian
edwardpestian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33809

[email protected][_2_]

populate data

Test the cell before you do the input - if you are putting data into
cell A3 for example

if len(range("A3").value)0 then n=msgbox("Do you wish to
continue?",vbyesno)