-   -   Help with Matrix (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/359683-help-matrix.html)

Les Stout[_2_]

Help with Matrix

Hi all, i have a training matrix from 2005 that i have a summary page
for. I have approx 95 different courses which are listed down in column
"A" and across the top i have all the employees by name and Co ID No.
+/- 25 of them.
I also have different colors. In the cells is either the number of hours
the course was, which has priority and then i have red for "Required but
not planned", Yellow for "required and planned" and "green" for
completed.
I need to scan through the variouse sheets for the years and report on
the summary the result.

Any help and advise would be most welcome.

Les Stout

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Help with Matrix

I think this might help
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Les Stout" wrote in message
Hi all, i have a training matrix from 2005 that i have a summary page
for. I have approx 95 different courses which are listed down in column
"A" and across the top i have all the employees by name and Co ID No.
+/- 25 of them.
I also have different colors. In the cells is either the number of hours
the course was, which has priority and then i have red for "Required but
not planned", Yellow for "required and planned" and "green" for
completed.
I need to scan through the variouse sheets for the years and report on
the summary the result.

Any help and advise would be most welcome.

Les Stout

Les Stout[_2_]

Help with Matrix

Thanks will have a look.